Sorry for the sorta shit-tier lighting... I didn't get a chance to take photos of it until it was already dark. So yeah, bathroom shots it is! My blush didn't show at all... darn it.
- Concrete Mineral's Electric Eye Primer to prime eyes
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk applied lightly as a base
- Fyrinnae's Nijiro (shimmery pale nude) applied in inner corner
- Concrete Mineral's Brat (bright pink) applied wet in the middle
- Fyrinnae's Kamekaze (shimmery red) applied wet to inner corner, and drawn out into a cat eye using an angled liner brush
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk applied on top and tapered at the end into a second wing using an angled brush
- Fyrinnae's Marshmellow Puffs (matte white) patted on top to set the cream base
- Physician's Formula Lash Boosting Eyeliner in Ultra Black to line the upper eyelid and part of the lower eyelid
- Maybelline Great Lash mascara in Blackest Black
- Benefit Ultra Shines lipgloss in Foxy Lady
- L.A. Girls Pro Conceal HD Concealer in Creamy Beige on the under-eye area
- Skin 79 Super+ BB Cream (pink container) mixed with Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 130 Buff Beige
- Smashbox Dolce Vita, E.L.F. Pink Passion and Hard Candy Living Doll blushes layered heavily from the cheekbone to hairline
I'm gunna exercise and sweat all this stuff off now!