Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Glittery nail polish and mani palooza~!

I've gotten quite of few new polishes that I've worn over the past few weeks and wanted to share! I've been going through a bit of a glitter topcoat phase.

The first is Innisfree 84 with Sinful Color's Pearl Harbor. I'm sad about how the photo sorta sucks, but it was a really awesome combination!



Next up, I wore another blue mani, this time with A England's Tristam, China Glaze Fairy Dust and China Glaze Techno! Techno was applied only at the tips, to give a sort of holo-glitter gradient.




I never get tired of blue manis, apparently. Last week, I wore Revlon's Royal with Rainbow Polish's Monarch. I LOVE the look of dark jellies!



And last but not least, this week's mani, featuring China Glaze's Immortal from their 2012 Halloween collection, Milani Pink Hottie on the accent nail, and Rainbow Honey's Pinkie Promise on top.



I don't think my glitter topcoat kick is going to phase out anytime soon.

4 comments:

Tamara said...

Gorgeous nail polish combinations - I do also love glitter top coats.

Maggie said...

Glittery nails are just so fun and pretty. I always end up just staring at them when I do them. :D

Elizabeth said...

I love the last combo the best : )gam

Pearl Squirrel said...

Those are some amazing polishes! I love the innisfree with sinful colors combi best.