It's been a while since I've made a sincere effort at doing a makeup look, but now that I've been in a more adventurous mood, I've been playing with a lot of brighter colors. Today's look features Sugarpill's Heart Breaker palette!
- Concrete Mineral's Electric Eye Primer to prime eyes
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk applied lightly as a base
- Sugarpill's Mochi applied to inner half of eyelids
- Acidberry applied to outer half of eyelids
- 2amalong the crease
- Urban Decay's Zero and NYX Gunmetal to darken the crease (outer area)
- Aromaleigh's Sylph in the inner corner to lighten Mochi up a bit
- Persephone Mineral's Stage Lights to blend the crease towards the browbone
- Urban Decay's 24/7 Eye Pencil in Lust to line the lower eyelid
- Missha Perfect Cover B.B. Cream No. 23
- MAC Mineralize Blush in Warmth of Coral
- Fyrinnae's Fluff to set foundation
Welp, that was fun!