Thursday, April 26, 2012

Fyrinnae hauledge: Quick review and swatches!

I've been a Fyrinnae enthusiast for quite a while now despite the fact that I haven't really reviewed them on my blog. What's up with that?! Anyway, here's my latest haul from this awesome indie company. I always buy mini-sized shadows for $2 each, as you get quite a lot of product (1/3 tsp. for their regular shadows).

Despite the relatively high TAT stated on their website (~40 business days at the moment), I received my order after only 6 days. Their products are very high in demand, but from my experiences they've always been very prompt with shipping, so definitely don't feel discouraged from trying out this company if you're concerned about waiting.

So with that, on to my haul! I grabbed some of their newest colors, which I included swatches of as well.



All the pretties! I'm always excited to see what kind of wrapping paper they've used to wrap up my order when I get it. This time it's a pretty iridescent, transparent plastic wrapping that actually looks very nice in photos. Think I'm gunna keep it for that purpose, haha.



Some jar shots! This one is called Bitey Dinosaur.



Picture It: Sicily



Lorem Ipsum

And here are some swatches of four of their newly released colors and Cuddlefish, which is just the most awesome purple ever. I totally forgot to swatch Blogger Beauty, which I got as a free sample and was also one of their newly released shades (shame on me ._.). Swatches were done dry on Detrivore Cosmetics Original Eyeshadow Primer.





These are all such beautiful shades, and I really can't pick a favorite! Bitey Tyrannosaur will definitely be getting a lot of wear from me in particular, because I love bright greens.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

These are just gorgeous! I love Picture It Sicily the most, I think - it's so summery. ^^

world-directory-sweetmelody said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.