Friday, March 2, 2012

Mellow yellow FOTD

Yay, here's my FOTD I did yesterday for NTMS's weekly challenge. This week's theme is "Mellow Yellow".



EYES

- Concrete Mineral's Electric Eye Primer to prime eyes
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk applied lightly as a base
- NYX single eyeshadow in Yellow Funk applied all over lid
- Sugarpill Buttercupcake to brighten the yellow color a little more
- Physician's Formula Eye Booster liquid eyeliner in Ultra Black to line upper and lower lashes
- Mark. No Place To Run Longwear Eye Liner in White On to wetline
- Princess Mimi circle lenses in Sesame Gray

LIPS

- EOS lip balm and a touch of Darling Girl's The Pumpkin King Color Rich Lip Balm

FACE

- Covergirl's Natureluxe foundation in Sandstone (325)
- MAC Mineralize Blush in Warmth of Coral

I love wearing yellow, although it can be a bit tricky to make it pop sometimes without a good base (yellow likes to get dark on me, I have no idea why). My liner's a bit thicker than I wanted it to be, thus leaving little available lid space to really see the yellowness going on, but I still really liked this look. ^^

2 comments:

Alicia said...

This is a really pretty eye look! The winged eyeliner looks great. :)

Maggie said...

This is such a cute look! Yellow is my all-time favorite color :D