Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Persephone Minerals Swatches

Yay for swatch spam! I haven't gotten around to properly reviewing Persephone Minerals, although I've ordered from them quite a while back. So for now, I have some lovely swatches of their eyeshadows to share with you!

Swatches were done dry on top of Detrivore Cosmetics Original Eyeshadow Primer, and photos taken indoors and in sunlight.





Magick Brownies is a deep brown with plenty of sparkle. Smoke is dark purple, and the purple sheen is more apparent depending on the way the light strikes it. V.I.P looks very silvery-taupe on me. Tranquil is a springy, light green with gold and copper shimmers that my photos didn't want to capture. Double Dance is a light, creamsicle orange with a shimmery pink sheen, and Baklavah is a golden toned mid-brown/bronze.





Golden Haelo is such a pretty light gold. I love using it as a main lid color when I'm just doing a quick look, and it's also ideal as a highlight. Twinkle Sprinkles is a pretty opaque white with a plethora of colored sparkle, while Tan Lines has more a subdued, silver sparkle to it. If you're looking for some amazing duochrome shades, Stage Lights, Falling Angel and Bi-curious are some of the most beautiful ones I've ever come across!

4 comments:

Alicia said...

Gorgeous swatches! I think I need Magick Brownies and Baklavah in my life. I love that they are named after desserts, besides looking awesome. :)

Annamax said...

Lovely swatches! I love Persephone. I've had my eye on "Bi Curious" for a while, I really need to pick that one up.

SilhouetteScreams said...

Smoke and Falling Angel and Stage Lights are totally calling to me. Thanks for the swatches!

Kim said...

Thanks girlies! :> I've been wearing Falling Angel a lot lately and it's becoming one of my favorite lid shades now too!