Monday, January 16, 2012

Green with Envy FOTD

I was very good about making time to do this week's challenge at Never Too Much Sparkle. This week's theme is "Green with Envy", and it's the first theme I've participated in, yay! Here's my look!







EYES

- Concrete Mineral's Electric Eye Primer to prime eyes
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk applied lightly as a base
- Fyrinnae OMGWTF as main lid color
- Fyrinnae Velociraptor (my most favorite eyeshadow ever!) applied on center of upper lids and along lower lid
- Kat Von D's Ego Sum (from the Gypsy palette) applied in crease and outer corners
- Kat Von D's Hawkwind (from the Gypsy palette) as a highlight
- Aromaleigh Rocks! Poisonivy to intensify the crease and outer lid
- Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips Black Gel liner (from the Green Eyes trio) to line upper lid
- Neo Celeb Blue circle lenses

LIPS

- E.L.F Glitter Gloss in Glam Guava

FACE

- Covergirl's Natureluxe foundation in Sandstone (325)
- MAC Mineralize Blush in Warmth of Coral

HAIR

- Vibrant green 12" extensions from Etsy seller NeontasticSplash

4 comments:

Maggie said...

You pull off green so well! :)

Alicia said...

That's a really pretty shade combo! It's very bright and punchy. ^^

Leira Yann said...

Gorgeous!! I love Green.

Kim said...

@Maggie: Thank you! I really love wearing green, it's a really uplifting color for me. :3

Alicia: Right? I think this is the first bright look I've ever posted too. Definitely need to do bright looks more often instead of shying away from them lately.

Leira: Green's the best! My green eyeshadow collection is stupidly huge too. :X