Thursday, October 6, 2011

The 'I hate my camera' FOTD

Yeeeh. My FOTD may be a pretty neutral-colored (ie: boring) look, but I actually really liked it. The colors looked a little more defined in person, so I blame my camera for sucking like usual. Is it weird that I like wearing browns a lot lately? D:






EYES

- Concrete Mineral's Electric Eye Primer to prime eyes
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk applied lightly as a base
- Lion Papa from Tokidoki's Hercolino Cromatico Palette as main lid shade
- Urban Decay Underground in crease and outer corners
- Revelon Matte in Rich Sable blended into Underground to darken crease and outer corners
- Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips Black Gel liner (from the Green Eyes trio) to line upper and lower lids
- Mark No Place To Run Longwear Eye Liner in White On to line the waterline

LIPS

- ELF Glitter Gloss in Glam Guava

FACE

- Covergirl's Natureluxe foundation in Sandstone (325)
- Fyrinnae's Fluff powder to set foundation

I think I need more color in my life, I've been so lazy with my makeup these days that I feel... dull. >_>

1 comment:

SilhouetteScreams said...

I can't fault you for liking browns when they look this good on you. :) I also love the liner, it's very...Egyptian? Idk but it's cool!