Saturday, June 11, 2011

China Glaze Crackle NOTD

I've been meaning to post a China Glaze NOTD I really liked a few days ago, but didn't mainly because I'm a little self-conscious of how my nails looked in the photos I took after I had painted 'em. But meh, I'm no nail blogger, so I think I can give myself a little more room for error and less than stellar application. I really love the egg yolk color that is China Glaze's Solar Power, but it's kind of goopy, streaky and just a pain in the arse to apply. However, it looks amazing with CG's Black Mesh crackle polish.






Sorry, I just didn't like how most of my photos turned out, but I shall leave you with one where I'm holding one of my baby box turts, Blackjack. Isn't he a cutie? ^^

Short post is short, but I've got a review of a Hello Kitty palette coming up next!

4 comments:

KittenMittens said...

I love how it looks with the yellow! And such a kyoot turtle :)

The Peach said...

Love the nails! I think they look great! And what an awesome turtle!

Kim said...

Thanks ladies, happy to hear you like them, and my turtie too. ^^/

Lillian Funny Face said...

Beautiful! I love crackle polish. And your little guy is just sooo adorable! :D