Monday, May 2, 2011

Let's go Red Wings! A red and white EOTD~

Tis the season for hockey, and what better way to watch the playoffs than by sporting my favorite team's colors on my eyelids? This look is very simplistic, but the effect is very pretty. (Now, all I gotta do is work on my horrible, horrible blending...)










/EYES/

Concrete Minerals Electric Eye Primer
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Aromaleigh Sylph on inner 2/3 of lid
Fyrinnae Kamikaze applied wet on outer 1/3 of lid, blended out along crease
Jane Be Pure Mineral Gel Eyeliner in Black (04)

/FACE/

Covergirl Natureluxe Foundation in Sandstone (325)

/LIPS/

NYX Sheer Gloss (No idea wtf It's called, sorry :< )

I really love Aromaleigh's Sylph. You can't see it from my photos, but this white eyehshadow has such lovely multi-colored sparkles! And believe it or not.. this is the first time I've ever tired wearing red eyeshadow. Kamikaze is the perfect red. I was worried that it would stain my skin a little bit, but fortunately I didn't have that issue. ^^

5 comments:

Phyrra said...

Kamikaze is awesome in this look!

Eileen said...

super cool

Lillian Funny Face said...

This is beautiful!

Kim said...

Phyrra: It is! I'm so mad at myself for being so reluctant to wear red!

Eileen: Thankies! ^^

Lillian: Thank you! :3

eimi.desu said...

Oh my gosh, I love your blog! It's so charming! I really like these colors together! Way to take inspiration :D I was hoping we could follow and friend each other! Thanks!
<3eimi
http://shiikwaasaababy.blogspot.com