Monday, May 23, 2011

A B C's of me!

Yay, I got tagged by Kayla of Pretty unDead! Took me a few days to think of a movie quote I actually liked... but then I just gave up and went with good ol' Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

A. Age: 25. D:
B. Bed size: Queen. I like hogging a huge bed to myself, bwahah.
C. Chore you hate: Anything that smells. D: I'd seriously gag forever.
D. Day: Sundays, as I'm always running around with the boyfriend on that day ^^
E. Essential start to your day: Yogurt! I know, pretty crappy breakfast, but that's how I roll.
F. Favourite colour: Purple, but my favorite color to wear is green~
G. Gold or Silver: Silver.
H. Height: 5'5''... I'm so very average.
I. Instruments: Piano, used to play viola, and I tinker around with guitar and bass guitar.
J. Job title: Grad student. And if my research is no longer gunna be funded, I'll be a part time TA and paper pusher in the office.
K. Kids: Oh hell no. Well, I don't know. I have never been able to make up my mind wether I like kids or not.
L. Live: Beanerville. Yes, I prolly sound like an arse saying that, but it's pretty true. >_>
M. Mum’s name: Youn.
N. Nicknames: Kim, Kimus, Kupochan~
O. Overnight hospital stays: One.. had a kidney infection and a 104 degree fever.
P. Pet peeve: People who are cronically late, slow drivers, low flying birds.
Q. Quote from a movie: "And the Lord spoke, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shalt be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out! Once the number three, being the third number be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thou foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it." -- Monty Python and the Holy Grail
R. Right or left handed: I'm a lefty!
S. Siblings: None. :D
T. Time you wake up: 6:30-9:30.
U. Underwear: I wear some, sure.
V. Vegetables you dislike: I used to really, really hate vegetables except for like... cucumbers and green beans. BUT. I have completely finished a bowl of salad for the 3rd time in my life so far! I'm so proud! :D
W. What makes you run late: Doing my makeup and taking care of my pet turts in the morning.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth and feet. Cause I had borked teeth as a child and now I have borked feet as an adult. :I
Y. Yummy food you make: I don't like to cook, but I bake from time to time.
Z. Zoo: I wish our zoo had penguins and an insect exhibit. But I really enjoy the aquariums and I'm looking forward to seeing our new giraffes this year. :D


And I tag... well, whoever hasn't done this yet! XD It's fun, I promise!

2 comments:

Lillian Funny Face said...

'Beanerville' is probably the greatest name for a place I've ever heard.

just Jennifer :3 said...

loveeeyouuur nail polish <333
new followerr ;D