Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Flourescent Adolescent

FOTDs! Because I don't do enough of them, or just never get around to posting 'em. I'm freezing my nalgas off today, I can't handle cold weather. D; We were enjoying 60-70 degree weather the past week, then out of nowhere get owned up with 2-3 inches of snow overnight (which is unheard of around here) and loss of electricity.


My FOTD for... today yesterday! I rarely ever wear blue eyeshadow. I just can't rock it like other ladies can. :< So here's an indoors, pseudo-artsy kinda shot. Tried taking pics with my eyes closed to show the colors better but they all turned out blurry~




/Eyes/

- Concrete Minerals Electric Eye primer (It totally replaced my UDPP~)
- Aromaleigh Odette on inner corners
- Meow Mantis as main lid color
- NYX Gunmetal on outer-V and crease
- Hard Candy Baked Eyeshadow Duo in Love Bug (blue shade) along lower eyelids
- Stila black eyeshadow wetlined as eyeliner

/Face/

- Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in Buff Beige (130)
- Hard Candy You're a Doll blush
- Fyrinnae Fluff setting powder


And another FOTD. I miss wearing short-sleeved shirts outdoors in the middle of winter already. D;





/Eyes/

- Concrete Minerals Electric Eye primer
- Taupe shade from Wet 'n Wild Night Elf palette
- NYX Gunmetal in outer-v and crease
- Stila black eyeshadow wetlined as eyeliner
- Geo Nudy circle lenses in Grey

/Face/

- Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in Buff Beige (130)
- Hard Candy You're a Doll blush
- Fyrinnae Fluff setting powder

/Lips/

- NYX gloss in La~La

Ho-hum, I'm not sure what to do when I'm snowed in alone and when my electricity will go out again soon (we're having rollover blackouts to conserve energy, wtf? D:) Stupid city...

6 comments:

Maggie said...

You look so cute in the second picture. ^^ Lovely FOTD's!

And I love your post title. Arctic Monkeys? :)

The Peach said...

You look great with blue eyeshadow! Hope you stay warm!

Kim said...

Maggie: Aw thank you! ^^ Yes, I love that song from Arctic Monkeys~

The Peach: Thank you! Haha I'll try my best :D

SilhouetteScreams said...

You are too cute! ^__^ I think the blue look is really pretty

Witoxicity said...

Wow, your eyes looks so beautiful with that blue. Simply gorgeous! :)

Caitlin said...

Love the eyeshadow, very pretty.