Friday, December 24, 2010

My typical quick green FOTD~

One reason you don't find too many FOTDs from me lately--I do way too many green looks, just like this one. Here, I used a green shade from Sleek's Original palette as the main lid color, with Fyrinnae's We're All Mad Here and Velociraptor as crease and highlight shades.






I used Santee's Solo Bronzer in Pink Suede as a blush, I got it at a Jewelery Box, a little knick-knack store that sells a bunch of stuff including makeup for just a buck each. I actually really like it and it's pretty pigmented! On my lips I used NYX Sheer Gloss in... well crap, the name got rubbed off. :|

Quick post today, but most importantly, I just wanted to wish everyone Happy Holidays! ^-^/

1 comment:

SilhouetteScreams said...

Excuse me, please stop being so ridiculously adorable :3 Ze greens are pretty on you.