Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Pure Ice and my last Aromaleigh haul?

I totally forgot to post this NOTD from at least a week ago. I don't know why I never got my hands on a gray colored nail polish sooner, particularly this one as it's very readily available at my local Wal*Mart. This is Pure Ice "Kiss Me Here". Odd name, beautiful polish. Of course, I chipped my nails by the end of the day..



As for any other makeup related updates, I received what could be my very last Aromaligh haul as well. It just didn't feel the same getting my pretty eyeshadows this time. I'm so sad! I got a couple of things from several collections...



Anyway, sorry if my posts have been disinteresting lately. I'm in a bit of a makeup slump, honestly. I got a Sephora haul recently though, so reviewing that soon should help perk me up some, so I hope. ^^

3 comments:

Lillian Funny Face said...

The aromaleigh shadows look very pretty. It's very sad :(

Dolce♥Bunny said...

The shadows look really nice! Do share where you got them from. Or is it from Wal*Mart as well!!

Nea said...

The Aromaleigh shadows look so nice... I'm going to miss packages from AL :´(

The nail polish looks great, I LOVE greys, but the name is weird.

Nea/ Fashioned in Finland