Wednesday, June 16, 2010

FOTD's galore!

I wasn't too keen on initially posting these because I've fallen so behind, but maybe seeing the various looks together over the past few days would be somewhat interesting. So here we go, three FOTD's!


June 8th

Took this one after work.. it's been terribly hot with temperatures over the 100's during the week. I look a bit sweaty and my sunglasses left an imprint next to my nose that wouldn't go away, haha.



/EYES/
- UDPP
- Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
- Fyrinnae Velociraptor all over lid (I love this color!)
- Lined with Jane Be Pure Mineral Eyeliner in Black

/FACE/
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation for Normal/Dry Skin in Sand Beige

/LIPS/
-Dry and chapped so badly it started bleeding right after I took the picture.



June 14th

My impression of a husky day! The mismatched blue eyes are the result of my new blue circle lenses I got... that ended up being two very different colors. I was a little nervous to wear 'em out like this.. I personally didn't mind, but I was a little worried about what people would say at work, haha. Fortunately, my coworkers thought it looked pretty cool, so yay. <3 I also trimmed my fringe straight, it hasn't quite settled properly...




/EYES/
- UDPP
- Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy (very very tiny amount)
- And although you can't see it, I used Aromaleigh's Ethereal Angel, Skeleton Key and Elegie
- Lined with Jane Be Pure Mineral Eyeliner in Black

/FACE/
- Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Foundation Primer (Apricot)
- Charmzone Natural Skinmade B.B. Cream
- Light dusting of Fyrinnae Mineral Finishing Powder

/LIPS/
- Hmm, all natural yet again.


June 15th

Aaah, I wish I took a better picture of this. -_- Very simple look eyeshadow-wise; I felt like contrasting it with heavy eyeliner instead.




/EYES/
- UDPP
- Aromaleigh Indelible Creme Eyeshadow in Nude Frost on lids
- Aromaleigh Ethereal Angel in crease and for highlighting
- Maybelline Eyestudio Eyeliner in Charcoal on upper lid
- Jane Be Pure Mineral Eyeliner in Black on lower lashline

/FACE/
- Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Foundation Primer (Apricot)
- Charmzone Natural Skinmade B.B. Cream
- Light dusting of Fyrinnae Mineral Finishing Powder

/LIPS/
- A touch of NYX Round Lipstick in Iris
- Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush gloss (pale shimmery pink)


So that's all for now! I have a Batiste dry shampoo review coming up (one of my staple hair products that I love to use). And to my new followers, thank you very much for visiting! ^-^

6 comments:

☆Anastacia☆ said...

All those 3 make-up looks so pretty! Like your heavy eyeliner!
Thats funny to wear different contacts :P

Julissa said...

Love the first look! It's great! :D

And daaammnn this weather!

Lillian Funny Face said...

I love the first one, Velociraptor is gorgeous!!

Dolce♥Bunny said...

really really pretty! all of them, I couldn't pick one! I do that too sometimes... wear two diff contacts that is :P

SilhouetteScreams said...

Holy crap I love the lid colour in the first look, and the lenses in the second :D

~Lisa said...

Can you review the Charmzone BB Cream?

http://xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com/