Thursday, May 13, 2010

Urban Decay Summer of Love Shadow Palette Swatches

I haven't given much love to my most recent Urban Decay purchase, so here's some swatches of UD's Summer of Love Shadow Palette.




I'm so pleased to have gotten this palette, as it contains three eyeshadow colors that I didn't possess among the other Urban Decay palettes that I own (Flash, Maui Wowie and Chopper). It also came with a mini version of UD's Sin primer, something I've been eager to try out for a while. And yeah, can't go wrong in owning yet another Bourbon 24/7 eyeliner. ^-^

Ahoy, swatches! (From left to right: Flash, Maui Wowie, Chopper and Smog)

In sunlight:



In shade:




I'll probably try doing a look with it tomorrow and updating this entry, haha. Brown and purple make a wonderful combination on the eyes, although it doesn't necessarily remind me of summer..

4 comments:

Heather / Eyeconic said...

I love Maui Wowie! TAUPE!

☆Anastacia☆ said...

More eye shadows! So pretty colors!

Tamara said...

This palette looks nice!
I think it could work for every day MU? I mean it looks so nice and gentle (but pigmented)..

Ah I wish I owned a UD palette.. D:!

Julissa said...

Ooooo, that palette is awesome! The colors are gorgeous! :)