Thursday, May 20, 2010

New blog layout + NOTD

Look, look! I made myself a banner, just like the cool blogger girls! I'm still messing with this new layout a bit but I'm pretty much settled in and really liking the new look. ^-^ I like how the entries are a bit easier to read.



I just wanted to show you a NOTD using my very first flakey nail polish, Nyx Purple Ave. I layered it over two coats of China Glaze Unplugged and a top coat by CG that smells like sweet concentrated death in a bottle.



Kinda reminds me of mint chocolate chip ice-cream. Like, you know, if it were reversed. I actually hate mint chocolate chip ice-cream... >_>;

8 comments:

☆Anastacia☆ said...

I like your new layout too :P Simple yet pretty!
Those nails looks so nice! Especially the NYX nail polish!

Dolce♥Bunny said...

Love the new layout! Its awesome! Haha, it's so funny how you realize it looks like mint choco... I hate that too...
except mint choco is the reverse of what you have on your nails :)

Julissa said...

Oooo, the new layout is awesome. :)

And the nails are super cool!

Lisa Drives A Van said...

lovely NOTD! xox

Chrissy said...

That looks yummy. And nice layout!

Lillian Funny Face said...

Oooh it looks beautiful! And love your new layout :)

SilhouetteScreams said...

Holy shit, I didn't know NYX made flakies :O WANT

Kim said...

Yay thanks! ^-^