Friday, May 14, 2010

Hi-Fi Cosmetics Haul and Swatches

I think I picked a great time to finally try out this indie cosmetics brand. Hi-Fi Cosmetics is currently having a sale up until May 23rd to promote their newest product line, the Rockstar Loose Eyeshadows. I went ahead and bought two of the Rockstar shadows and chose a tube of their High Impact Shadow Fix to get for free. How awesome is that? Anyway, here's the goods!



Hell yeah, you see those sample bags on the left? Four free samples wth my order.. how extremely generous! I love MMU companies that spoil customers with samples.

You know you wanna see swatches!



Really lovely colors... my god, that GOLD. The texture is a little different than what I usually expect--these shadows pack some serious glitter! Notorious has aqua and violet glitz that's absolutely beautiful in the sunlight.



I'm curious to continue testing out the High Imact Shadow Fix and see how it compares to Fyrinnae's famed Pixie Epoxy. I did dabble with it a bit, and so far I can tell the texture is a bit different... other than that, I need more time to experiment.

Anyone else planning a Hi-Fi haul? ^^

9 comments:

Nina said...

what pretty colors!! I love my hifi shadows, I think tomorrow shall be a hifi day!!

Heather / Eyeconic said...

THAT GOLD *_* I love Hi Fi. I can't wait to try out all the new shadows.

☆Anastacia☆ said...

more nice pigments! so lovely shades! can't wait to see more of your eotds!

Nicol said...

so pigmented *v*

Julissa said...

That gold is GORGEOUS! I'm actually on the etsy shop right now..I might buy some!

Lillian Funny Face said...

Ooh those colours are beautiful! I love Hi FI, i need to make a new order and take advantage of the freebies :D

Kim said...

I should have tried out Hi-Fi long ago, but it's thanks to you ladies that I finally decided to. XD

SilhouetteScreams said...

Oh man, that gold looks like it could possibly be as cool as Sugarpill Goldilux :O

BLIX said...

I have a lot of Hi-Fi pigments but I don't plan on ordering more for a while. I have so many I haven't used yet. I'd really like to know how the shadow fix is. :-D