So first up, a FOTD from... two weeks ago, lol. It was friggin' windy outside. >_> I was kinda rushing my makeup like I always do before school, but here's a quickie of me wearing Savage Garden from Archetype. It's pretty amazing over Pixie Epoxy. It shifts between metallic-y blue, purple and green on me. Reaaally pretty.
Next up, a FOTD for today! I wore a much more tame version of this for school (actually, I just did a shitty rushed version and ran out the door), but just did a quick touch-up and lined my eyes more strongly after I got home. I love wearing yellow and orange eyeshadow!
- UDPP (I finally bought a new one!)
- Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
- Fyrinnae Clorophyll all over lid
- Aromaleigh Bumblebee to highlight
- Aromaleigh Agentorange blended very lightly in outer crease
- Black eyeshadow wetlined for eyeliner
- Touchups with Urban Decay's 24/7 eyeliner in Zero
- Prestige White eyeliner to tightline
- L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara
No foundation today. Haven't worn any in two weeks because something caused a bad reaction to my skin. :< I may have been over-buffing minerals into my cheek area I think, and my skin's super sensitive and prone to dryness there.
And last but not least, I got me some NYX. The haul was from some crazy sale they were having on their site for a bunch of stuff for a buck each.. I totally caved and grabbed a few things. :X
I like some things, others I don't. The lipglosses were the winners here, but I'll save my babbling about 'em for another day as a review or something. ^-^