Thursday, March 18, 2010

Savage Garden and Chlorophyll

Hoooly crap guys, what kind of cold bug were you all passing around?! I got sick as a dog last Sunday, haha. I'm still not over this cold, but I've finally gotten some of my energy back AND some quality free time to catch up with some things.

So first up, a FOTD from... two weeks ago, lol. It was friggin' windy outside. >_> I was kinda rushing my makeup like I always do before school, but here's a quickie of me wearing Savage Garden from Archetype. It's pretty amazing over Pixie Epoxy. It shifts between metallic-y blue, purple and green on me. Reaaally pretty.



Next up, a FOTD for today! I wore a much more tame version of this for school (actually, I just did a shitty rushed version and ran out the door), but just did a quick touch-up and lined my eyes more strongly after I got home. I love wearing yellow and orange eyeshadow!






Eyes:

- UDPP (I finally bought a new one!)
- Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
- Fyrinnae Clorophyll all over lid
- Aromaleigh Bumblebee to highlight
- Aromaleigh Agentorange blended very lightly in outer crease
- Black eyeshadow wetlined for eyeliner
- Touchups with Urban Decay's 24/7 eyeliner in Zero
- Prestige White eyeliner to tightline
- L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara

No foundation today. Haven't worn any in two weeks because something caused a bad reaction to my skin. :< I may have been over-buffing minerals into my cheek area I think, and my skin's super sensitive and prone to dryness there.

And last but not least, I got me some NYX. The haul was from some crazy sale they were having on their site for a bunch of stuff for a buck each.. I totally caved and grabbed a few things. :X



I like some things, others I don't. The lipglosses were the winners here, but I'll save my babbling about 'em for another day as a review or something. ^-^

11 comments:

Bunny said...

Wow~! ^-^ I really like the yellow one. It's beautiful and suits you well!
You're so cute !!
Keep up the awesome bloggie ;)

☆Anastacia☆ said...

I like both your looks! So pretty! Very prcise eye liner you doing! Great job :D

RaeRae said...

Oooh I love the yellow one!

Lillian Funny Face said...

Oooh i love both of your looks, especially the yellow/orange one. Beautiful :) Hope you're feeling completely better.

Bunny said...

I've nominated you for a blog award!
Check it out when ya free ;)

http://unchainedbunny.blogspot.com/2010/03/my-first-blog-award.html

Kim said...

Bunny: Aw, thank you! ^-^ I'll keep doing my best, haha. And thank you for the award!

Anastacia: Thanks! I hope one day I'll be pro at lining like you are, haha.

RaeRae: Thanks! ^^ I need to do more yellow looks, they make me happy. <3

Lillian: Aw thanks :D I'm finally starting to conquer that cold now!

SilhouetteScreams said...

Dude, you're making me want to place an Archetype order! D:

Looove the orange eyeshadow look, the world could use more orange EOTD's!

Kim said...

Aaahhh SilhouetteScreams, I sent you an e-mail (the one posted on your blog). I hope you can get iiiit ;_;

Julissa said...

I love the second look! Very pretty!

priincess said...

i'm loving the yellow eyes! they are so perfect for spring time! : )

naturalnchicmakeup said...

I like the first look. Very nice!