Monday, February 8, 2010

Sunday's best...(FOTD)

Quick FOTD! Well, for yesterday anyway. :X I wanted to do a look using Aromaleigh Angel pigments...





EYES

- UDPP
- MAC Paintpot in Soft Ochre as a base
- Aromaleigh Angel's Ethereal Angel on inner 2/3s of lids
- Aromaleigh Angel's Loretha blended on outer third of lids

- Urban Decay shadow in Zero wetlined on upper lids
- L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara

FACE

- Earthen Glow Youthful Glow Foundation in Emily
- Jane Be Pure Mineral Blush in Soft Mink (shimmery peach)

LIPS

- NYX Megashine Lipgloss in La~La


Siiigh...I'm so sad the Aromaleigh Angel donor's program had to end prematurely. I had a full size of DeEtta ordered with Ethereal Angel, but I guess they sold out and I didn't get it. :/ Had I known that would happen, I would have ordered Blue Skies instead... ah well! Ethereal Angel is my new HG all-over lid color, I've been pairing it with EVERYTHING lately.

4 comments:

Jian said...

Ethereal angel? Sound pretty but I'd never heard of it before. Your fotd is lovely though! You look so adorable, I can't believe you're older than me :p

Lillian Funny Face said...

You look really cute :)

BLIX said...

I like the subtle colour on the outer corners. So cute. :-)

☆Anastacia☆ said...

Your skin looks naturaly great! Like it!