Saturday, January 16, 2010

Happy 101 tag!



I was tagged by the lovely Heather! So here we go, the 10 things that make me happy.. (besides makeup, of course).

1. Smoothies. My lifeblood. I live off these things. I'm the only idiot drinking smoothies when its 40 degrees out.




2. Chips. I am a chip FIEND. I always have at least 3-4 different kinds in the house somewhere.




3. My turtles. I love my babies. I play with them every day when they're not being sleepybutts during the winter. :3




4. Tokidoki. Some people like Sanrio, I like Tokidoki. Same diff', they're all super cute!




5. Drawing. I used to do it a lot, but I hardly have the inspiration anymore. My style has strong anime influences.




6. Insects. I've got hissers for pets. (But I'm going to NOT show picures of myself playing with roaches for the sake of my readership)




7. Music. Electronic, rock, ska, DnB, triphop and indie are my favorite genres. Here's a song I've been frequently listening to, just for kicks:




8. Stand up comedy. Because laughter's good for the soul.

9. MEXICAN FOOD OMNOMNOMNOM. Authentic mexican, pseudo-mexican, white people's mexican... I eat all kinds of mexican food. The hotter the better.

10. Teh ghaems! Right now, I'm playing a lot of Monster Hunter Freedom Unite.



I've seen this tag floating around a lot, so I tag YOU if you haven't done it!

8 comments:

Heather said...

I am a MASSIVE Sanrio fan, but I love Tokidoki too... it's just so darn expensive T_T

Maggie said...

1. I love smoothies too. Anything with mangos or strawberries, I like!
2. OMG I love Chips as well. I eat them too much...hope I don't get fat. D:
3. Your turtle is so cute!
4.I heart Sanrio and Tokidoki the same. But since I kinda grew up with Sanrio rather than just recently discover it with Tokidoki, I have a stronger "bond", I guess you can call it that. LOL.
5. I really like drawing too. My notebooks for school are full of doodles. Sometimes of girls so my friends freak out. O_O
7. My favorite genre is Indie and Rock as well! :D
9. Tacos. FTW. and Quesadillas(sp?) and burritos too.

Sagu said...

Did you draw those pictures? They're so cute!

Haha it's never too cold for drinking smoothies :D In winter it's almost always below 40 degrees here, and I still can't resist buying smoothies on my way to school!

Kim said...

Heather: Oh gosh I know! But once I actually do get something Tokidoki I get extremely happy, haha.

Maggie: Wow, we have a lot of similar interests! :D I always try to tell myself I'm going to get fat if I keep eating junk, but I figured eeeeh, I better take advantage of my metabolism while I can and just enjoy food without a second thought. :D

Sagu: Yeps! I don't really own anything warm for the weather, and when I end up grabbing a smoothie during my breaks I'm nearly freezing to death walking back to class. D:

☆Anastacia☆ said...

Haha~ That was fun to read! I like cheaps too :P

monstablogga said...

LOVE Mexican Food! I'd like to set up camp in a mexican restaurant. I'm following! x http://bloggamonsta.blogspot.com/

Sagu said...

Hi Kim, just wanted to let you know that I placed an order to Earthen Glow! :) As you probably can remember, I commented on one of your entries that I'm interested in trying their foundations.

I ordered Callie (fair yellow), Amico (light yellow) and Mai Lee (light yellow), they are all in Youthful Glow formula. I hope they will arrive soon, I'm so excited! It's all thanks to you that I ordered them, thank you <3

Phyrra said...

I love your art style :)