Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas + Kleancolor and Princessa nail polish haul

This Christmas was pretty awesome! ^^ I hope everyone else had a great time with friends and family~!

Not only did I go really overboard buying tons of nice things for my family, friends and boyfriend, I think I'm ridiculously spoiled this year as well.



Here's just a few things I got.. a godly awesome Tokidoki bag (this brings my total number of Tokidoki bags to 3 now), an insect book (I'm an aspiring entomologist after all~) and a MAC paintpot in Soft Ochre. Just felt like taking a picture of them because they're small enough to fit in a photo. :D

Anyway, so this post isn't just about Christmas gifting, I thought I'd share photos of a nail polish haul from my mall's Jewelry Box store. Jewelry Box is kind of like a dollar store where you can find jewelry and beauty/cosmetic items for a dollar each. Princess and Kleancolor are two brands that are pretty commonly found there, and I enjoy grabbing up their glitter polishes whenever I have a few bucks to spare.







I think Kleancolor glitters are great for what they're intended, but their other polishes take a while to dry and require about 3 coats for opaqueness. But for under a buck each, I really don't mind experimenting with 'em. ^^

2 comments:

witoxicity said...

These are very cool nail colours, especially those with glitters. What a bargain! :)

Maggie said...

love the polishes you got! especially the glittery ones. :)