Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The forgotten haul - Sassy Minerals

So way, way back in time... let's say early October, I received a small sample order from Sassy Minerals. I think it's about time I showed some of these wonderfully unique colors to you. Although, I'm somewhat relieved that I put it off for this long cause I'm kind of too broke these days to indulge in more eyeshadows (except from Aromaleigh.. I ALWAYS make exceptions when Aromaleigh has amazing sales!) My wallet is sad. :/

They're not swatch pics, but if you need a pretty accurate representation of the colors as seen in the pot, these are pretty good. I just kind of hate it when I take photos of things on the carpet. However, the colors manage to look accurate here.






I gotta say my favorites out of this batch are Lyrical, Pyche, Fierce, After Party and Ice on Fire. So pigmented! So multi-faceted! Especially Ice on Fire... on their website, the photo doesn't show the sparks of golden shimmer that this shadow possesses.

Favor, Logical Choice and Quirky are their silk luster shadows; they're not sparkly but possess a pretty low-shimmer sheen.

Edit: Ahoy, some watches! Colors are swatched on NYX Eyeliner Base.



5 comments:

Heather said...

I don't like pictures on my carpet either, it's so gross. Thanks for the pictures!

Nea/ Fashioned in Finland said...

Lyrical & Fierce are my favorites <s

Nea/ Fashioned in Finland said...

Oops, that "<S" should be a heart. LOL

Sagu said...

Lyrical is such a pretty color! I'm madly in love with Sassy, it's great that you have discovered them, too.

I'm a new follower, found you via Nea's blog :) Hello from Finland! In my blog there is an entry with quite a few Sassy swatches, check it out if you're interested!

Kim said...

Heather: Heya! Thanks for the follow and you're very welcome! ^^

Nea: They're really complex! I can't wait to get back to work so I can afford to do a little hauling again ;D

Sagu: Awesome, I just followed you back! I always enjoy finding a lovely new blog to read. :3