Saturday, September 26, 2009

Everyday Minerals: Everynight Collection

Long time no post, right? It's been over two weeks since I got my little Everyday Minerals haul at my doorstep and I've been wanting to share some swatches with you all!



So this is the first time I've bought eyeshadows from them, haha. I love thier foundations, I've dabbled with their blushes.. but eyeshadows? Totally overlooked 'em! So along with some blush samples (which I can do a review for you guys soon) and their renowned flat top brush, I went ahead and got their Everynight Kit.

Delicious swatches, ahoy!:

In sunlight:


In shade:


Hmm, they're pretty nice eyeshadows... very smooth to apply. The texture is very silky. Angel's Trumpet is pretty much my fave here, it's just about the perfect silver I've been looking for without being intensely metallic (like that one crazy silver from L'oreal HIP Platinum duo..)

I also got my very first MAC sample pigments a while back too. AND my first Fyrinnae haul... sigh. I've got a lot coming up, that's for sure. Sometime soon, I'll set time aside to attempt a few looks as well, so look forward to those! ^-^

6 comments:

Nea/ Fashioned in Finland said...

Thank you for great swatches!

☆Anastacia☆ said...

The swatches looks so nice! Very cool colors! I like your all shadows :P

Sara (The Makeup Snob) said...

in the swatches they look super pigmented!! Wow

Stephanie said...

love the minerals! I tagged you! beautyandgardens.blogspot.com . Also, there's a giveaway on my jewelry blog.

Phyrra said...

Twilight Kiss looks beautiful!
I think that's the first EDM color I've seen that's really caught my attention.

Clearly Beautiful Blog said...

I want this so badly now! Just stumbled on your blog and I love it so far!

http://clearlybeautiful.blogspot.com/