Friday, July 24, 2009

16 Random Facts About Me + China Glaze Tree Hugger

16 Random Facts About Me

Directions: once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog with sixteen random things, facts, habits or goals about you. at the end choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. don’t forget to leave them a comment (“you’re it”) and to read your blog. you can’t tag the person who tagged you. since you can’t tag me, let me know when you’ve posted your blog, so i can see your weirdness.

TAGGED BY: No one, I stole this, bwahahahah~

one: I'm like, 1% albino. I have a stark white birthmark on my upper left arm. :D

two: I haaate driving. I've got the worst road rage on top of that. I've got that whole "If you drive slower than me, you're an idiot; if you drive faster than me, you're an effing lunatic" metality, sadly.

three: I don't think I own a single pair of shorts anymore, haha. I wear jeans, and on rare occasions skirts with leggings.

four: I cry super easily. I'm pretty emotionally-sensitive and it's a trait of mine I really dislike in general.. sigh. Oh well~

five: I have Madagascar hissing cockroaches for pets. Like.. a whole colony of them. I feed them tropical fish flakes and lettuce and keep them segragated by gender.

six: I give most of my friends and coworkers I'm comfortable with nicknames. They're not always especially nice ones either, particularly if the person in question is a guy. But it's my little way of showing that I accept someone.

seven: My favorite drinks are smoothies. As for the alcoholic variety, I don't care for beer and I drink hard liquor straight because I'm classy like that. :|

eight: I don't smoke and I hate the smell of cigarettes.

nine: I do love the smell of fresh new textbooks and those little rubber superballs that you get for 50 cents.

ten: I curse. A LOT. I don't do so in this blog but I actually have a very crude, sarcastic, smart-assed style of writing/blogging/speaking by default.

eleven: I enjoy feeding birds fried chicken.

twelve: I can't tell when I'm thirsty. About a year ago I had to go to the hospital because I hadn't been drinking enough fluids for some time and developed a kidney infection. Had to get an IV put in to rehydrate myself and all that super fun stuff...

thirteen: I have no sense of direction. You say turn left, I'll turn right. D:

fourteen: I want to be an entomologist in the near future. It makes me sad when people immediately choose to crush and destroy harmless insects because they don't know any better and have irrational fears over something that is ridiculously smaller than they are. They are extremely intriguing animals.. I wish people were more curious about what lives among them, I guess.

fifteen: When I was a little girl, I almost died by nearly falling out of a roller coaster becuase I was too small to be riding it.

sixteen: You couldn't bribe me to skydive for 10 million dollars. My fear of heights is something I doubt I could ever conquer.

Yay, so I hope you all got to learn a little more about me. And if you've never done this meme before.. TAG, YOU'RE IT! ^-^




And just to make this blog at least somewhat beauty related, I changed my nail color to my favorite one ever, China Glaze's Tree Hugger. I don't have particularly nice nails.. they're brittle and peel easily because of those blasted powdered gloves I always wear in the laboratory. But I really feel like this color was made for me.. springy leaf-green polish is love.



Bonus picture: I has a baby turtle! This one is one of my ornate box turtle twins.. either Eggi (means "baby" in Korean) or Sukoshi (means "little" in Japanese), I'm not so sure which. D: He's very curious and kept poking his nose against the polish bottle, hehe.

7 comments:

Sara (The Makeup Snob) said...

I can relate to so many of those, lol! Tree hugger is hot. My nails have the same problem! drives me crazy...and your baby turtle.... so freaking cute!

☆Anastacia☆ said...

I like your nails! Looks pretty good! Very cool nail polish color!

GirL with GLasses ... said...

hi :)


pretty blog :)

Kim said...

Hehe, thanks everyone. ^^

Dana Yoshimizu said...

haha, your turtle is really cute :)

Nea/ Fashioned in Finland said...

Your turtle is so cute <3

Pearl Squirrel said...

Just stumbled onto your blog, you have a fun writing style! I also love the random turtle and bug pictures :3