Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Starshine, Never Gunna Find Me - FOTD

My face of the day while braving the crazy stormy weather this morning. It stinks driving through a rain cloud in the mountains, haha. I don't usually do bright makeup unless I kinda have a feeling that my day isn't going to be so great.. and I was right.






EYES:


- UDPP all over lid
- Aromaleigh Alexandrite on lid
- Light dusting of TSS No Scruples over Alexandrite (wanted a stronger purple, haha)
- TSS Indulgent Appetite above the lid, crease area
- Outer crease countouring using Aromaleigh Rocks! Obsession
- Urban Decay Fishnet on corners and along lower eyelid
- Aromaleigh Angel Wing (iridescent pink) to blend, up to brow bone
- Urban Decay Zero lined on upper lid
- L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara

FACE:


- Aromaleigh Glissade Foundation (3WL)
- MAC Fix + Spray to set
- Palladio Rice Powder in Translucent (SMELLS LIKE GRANDMA'S PERFUME! T__T *chokes, dies*)

LIPS:

- Aah, frick. I'm not wearing anything on them atm. Dry and chappy lips ftw! :D

Also, I hate my hair. Got it cut the other day.. and at this rate, if I lose any more of the long lengths, I'm going to have a full-on mullet. *sigh* Looks alright still side-profile wise, I suppose. But now my head seems unnaturally long. D: Fuuuugh.

No comments: