Monday, May 18, 2009

Benefit Cosmetics Creaseless Eyeshadow - Skinny Jeans



Yay, so I finally got around to getting a cream eyeshadow I've been coveting: Benefit Cosmetic's Skinny Jeans. It's a pretty taupey/pewter shade with subtle shimmer, and a potentially good base for a smokey eye. It's not entirely creaseless for me, however--darn you, oily lids! D;



Picture of the eyeshadow pot from the back.




The cream eyeshadow is very smooth and easy to apply. It feels sort of... well, greasy for a sec until it's dried.



And here's the swatch on my arm. It's a totally awesome color, but that just very well be due to my inherent love of dark, smokey taupes (or pewter--whatever the heck it is. Really, it's got a lot going on to it that photos simply can't capture!) This was a great find for me at $15.99 on Ebay, as it sells for $19 at Sephora.com. Gotta love how it came packaged with a little booklet of instructions on how to apply it as a shadow or liner too. ^^

So did this eyeshadow meet my expectations? Eh, not so much. After all, I expected it to be creaseless on my lids like it ought to, but that didn't turn out so hot. But after paying $16 bucks for it, I'm definitely going to make an effort to utilize it the best I can.

5 comments:

Lucía said...

It´s a nice swatches

Kim said...

Thanks :D I'm still figuring out how to take good pictures so hopefully I'll find a way to take accurate swatch pics ^^

Phyrra said...

This is a beautiful color!
I have Samba-dy loves me.
Great texture!

The Fac Couture said...

Yeah, samba-dy loves me is nice! flying down to... and sippin n dippin also quite nice. But skinny jeans is really a all-time favourite!

Join me:
www.thefaccouture.blogspot.com

rosy said...

Thanks for the sharing this website. it is very useful professional knowledge. Great idea you know about company background.
web application development